Are you a fan of The 1975?
If so, you’re probably wondering what to wear to their next concert.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
From sleek and sophisticated to rock and roll and funky, we’ve compiled over 100 different outfit ideas for men and women.
So whatever your style, you’re sure to find the perfect look.
So get inspired and start planning your concert wardrobe today!
Table Of Content:
- 1. What To Wear To A The 1975 Concert As A Woman?
- 2. What To Wear To A The 1975 Concert As A Man?
- 3. The 1975 Concert Outfit Examples
- 4. Conclusion And More The 1975 Outfit Ideas
All listed items are the best products on Amazon as they are all at a minimum of 4 stars out of 5.
We want you to get the best out of this post by saving you some time in your outfit research and finding great items for cheap.
1. What To Wear To A The 1975 Concert As A Woman?
The 1975 music band has become renowned not just for their impressive blend of alternative rock, soulful indie, and 80s pop, but also for their distinct fashion style.
The band’s fashion style is mostly anchored around the 80s and early 90s rock vintage look.
While the band does change their style from time to time the ones they come back to the most are either full-on suits or the rock core fashion in wearing all black for both pants and top, either shirt and t-shirt, and denim or leather black jacket on top.
What are the most popular woman’s outfits to a The 1975 show?
Here are some popular female choices for The 1975 concerts:
- The rock and roll look: with either black jeans or denim shorts for the bottom, a cute black top like backless, one-shoulder, cold-shoulders, crisscross, and crop top, along with either a black denim jacket or a black leather jacket (some do dare some fishnets here and there either for their legs or arms).
- Cute dresses: a bit to match the suit style version of the band, some girls wore cute black or dark color dresses
- Glittery tops: Dark color glittery tops are also a good way to dress up and match the vibe of the show, people go for dark pants, skirts, or shorts and wear cute glittery clothes for the top, and they usually add an extra layer like a dark color leather jacket.
The aim of the selection below is so you can mix and match tops and bottoms to create your ideal concert outfit or at the very least get your creativity rolling.
The 1975 Concert Outfit Female Tops
The 1975 Concert Outfit Female Bottoms
2. What To Wear To A The 1975 Concert As A Man?
The 1975 band’s fashion style exudes a certain nostalgia, and it’s easy to see why.
Part of their unique sound is a gentle comeback to the 80s music style.
Fashion-wise, they do match either a rock and roll feel with mostly black and leather attire or a more dressed-up version wearing full suits with a tie style.
What are the most popular man’s outfits to a The 1975 show?
- One option that men go for is the black rock fashion style, with dark denim or leather pants, along with a black t-shirt or white tank top, and as an extra layer, denim or a leather jacket, footwear wise it is either dark color sneakers, combat boots or canvas shoes.
- Another style men also go for is regular denim pants (which can be distressed or not), add a band tee (or some merch), add a cap for the overall look and wear either sneakers or canvas shoes.
The other style can be seen during lives or festivals they have done.
The aim of the selection below is, so you can mix and match tops and bottoms to create your ideal concert outfit or at the very least get your creativity rolling.
The 1975 Concert Outfit Male Tops
The 1975 Concert Outfit Male Bottoms
3. The 1975 Concert Outfit Examples
If the outfit example we described below suits you perfectly, great!
That said, we don’t necessarily want people to strictly follow our examples, we want you to use them as inspiration so don’t hesitate to tweak them, modify them or change them as much as you want to create and rock an outfit you will love to wear both at home and to the concert.
Make it your own!
The 1975 Outfit Female Examples
For the ladies, we have a couple of options for you.
Start with a dark color or black skirt for the bottom (can be leather or cotton) and add a cute top for the top (can be a crop top, crisscross top, or tank top).
For the extra layer, go for a leather jacket.
In terms of footwear, go for combat boots.
Regarding accessories, you could add some fishnets for your legs, a great way to complete your outfit.
Start with denim black pants (which can be distressed) for the bottom, add a sexy top for the top, and cover it with a complete mesh that will cover your whole top, belly, arms, and shoulders.
Regarding footwear, go for combat boots.
If you need an extra layer a black denim jacket or a leather jacket will do the trick.
The 1975 Outfit Male Example
A bit like they went for their music video “Happiness” you can start with black or blue distressed denim pants or shorts for the bottom and wear a vintage patterned shirt (you can click here to see our selection).
In terms of footwear, go for either combat boots or canvas shoes.
You can add a colorful cap to complete the overall look.
4. Conclusion And More The 1975 Outfit Ideas
So go out and have some fun mixing and matching these pieces to create your own stylish concert outfit. And while you’re at it, why not channel your inner rockstar by adding a touch of vintage flair?
The 1975 loves to mix things up and stay comfortable, so feel free to do the same!
We can’t wait to see what amazing outfits you come up with.
Now get creative and put together your perfect concert look — we know you can do it!*
If you are looking for more The 1975 concert outfit ideas, you have a look at our other selections below.
More The 1975 Outfit Ideas: Rock Outfits
If you are into the rock and roll style, and you want more inspiration, you can click here and see our full rock outfit selection.
More The 1975 Outfit Ideas: Fishnets Outfits
If you want to play around with fishnets for your outfit, you can click here and view our complete fishnet outfit compilation for more ideas.
We hope this article helped you or saved you some time in your research.
Have a great event!