Have you ever been to a festival or a rave?:
- No? Well, this is the perfect place for you to be prepared like a pro and really enjoy your next event to the fullest!
- Yes? We recommend you to still have a look, we actually think that you will find some golden nuggets you never thought of.
We would have loved to have this type of list when we started to go to festivals and raves, it would have saved us from many situations (none were critical, most of them quite standards but still annoying).
Now with this, we feel that anything could happen to us and we will still have an amazing experience.
Find below our selection of all the essentials products to make your festival experience a smashing success, we have broken it down into 2 parts:
1) Weather Products:
As you can never know for sure what the weather will be like it’s always good to bring the below.
Basically, as festivals or raves take place usually in Summer the products here are to protect yourself from the sun or the rain:
- Sun cream: in order to avoid the fatal sunburn on the first day, not being able to sleep because of it, and ruining the whole event, we recommend sun cream 🙂
- Wellies for women: more than 14 different colors to match your outfit and really comfy
- Wellies for man: not as many colors as the one above but those are a great pick
- Disposable Poncho: It’s up to you and it also depends on your budget of course but if you plan on going to multiple festivals a real one might be what you need.
- Real Poncho
2) Festival/Rave Hack Products:
All the listed products in this post (for the whole website actually) are our personal favorites, the idea is for you to have the best products at hand for your next event.
That being said, if you prefer another brand or product, by any means go for it, we are only here to guide and suggest.
The list below considers that you might be camping as well, do not be surprised if some product does not apply to your situation.
- Reusable water bottles: Stay hydrated. you will need to refill from time to time and once empty you can fold so it takes less space and clip it to your bag or your belt.
- Ziploc or sandwich bags: Useful in more situations than you think, N°1 preserve nature
- Baby wipes: Same as the above it saves lives!
- A Flashlight: Do not use your phone as a flashlight you want to save your battery as much as possible)
- A good tent for more space we recommend ==> A larger tent
- Portable Phone Charger
- Money belt: We recommend keeping your most valuable items close to you, like your cash, credit card, car keys, phone… People in festivals are not there to steal anything but it always feels more comfortable to know where they are and that they are safe.
- A roll of bin bags: besides the fact that it’s a hack, it also goes with the festival’s zero waste mentality, it’s actually a must, nature has provided you with this location, protect and preserve it (please be that kind of person, if you already are, we LOVE you! Thank you)
- Earplugs: Yes you will need them more than you think when you rest you want to be resting for real and earplugs WILL save you from, people talking passing by, laughing, shouting, snoring, or playing music. It will save you!
- Toilet Paper: Yes better to have too much of this
- Hand Sanitizer: This one is quite good especially when out of the toilet, getting ready to eat, or even getting ready to go to sleep. We know some people are not at that level of hygiene (and with logic they might say: It’s a festival what did you expect? And they would be right!) but it is always nice to have some with you for any type of situation
This list is being updated as soon as we find new tips and hacks as we go, so far what you discovered above is our current ideal list for festivals, and we use it all the time, and we also go back to it, to make sure all the above is packed.
For the most part, all of those tricks are really either from our own experience or just being there and seeing other people’s hacks.
Often times while discovering what other people are doing we say, “oh that’s going on the list! XD)
Anyway, we hope the list above will help you as much as it does for us.
We will keep on refreshing this listing as new great products pop up from time to time, and the idea is really to provide the best selections so you can be confident regarding what to buy for your next festival or event.
We hope that what we listed did help you or inspired you, saving you some time in your research.
Take care, smile, laugh, jump, dance, and enjoy your festival!